Our real estate attorneys have more than 120 years of combined experience.
The firm’s real estate practice encompasses all areas of real estate law, including representing developers, builders, individuals and lenders in purchases, sales and financing transactions.
Our lawyers can assist you with all real estate needs, including, but not limited to:
- Administrative Law / Zoning and Planning
- Board of Revision
- Construction and development
- Homeowners’ and Condominium Associations
- Legislative Issues/Governmental Affairs
- Mechanics’ Liens
- Real estate financing and commercial loan services
- Sales, acquisitions and leasing
Drees Co. et al. v. Hamilton Twp., 132 Ohio St.3d 186, 2012-Ohio-2370. Case on Impact Fees imposed on homebuilders. Advanced to the Ohio Supreme Court. In partnership with another local law firm, AR&H lawyers Richard A. Paolo, Kevin L. Swick, and Edward P. Akin, representing the plaintiffs, Drees and numerous other developers/builders, helped secure a 7-0 reversal by the Ohio Supreme Court of the impact fee. This resulted in a refund to builders, developers and other clients of several million dollars.