Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt’s Elder Law Attorneys Are Here to Help You Protect The People That Matter Most
We assist our clients by guiding families through difficult questions facing the elderly. There are numerous issues that families face when it comes time to assist a loved one with long-term care. The legal and tax issues that families commonly face include how to pay for long-term care, Medicaid qualification and other matters, estate and gift taxation, and issues affecting real estate and retirement accounts.
We assist our clients in navigating through all aspects of Elder Law and Medicaid related matters so our client can achieve their estate planning goals for their family and to protect their assets for generations to come.
This is an ever-changing area of the law and we are dedicated to monitoring and staying up to date on all the law changes that affect Elder Law and long-term Medicaid planning so that our clients continue to make the best decisions for their family.
How Our Elder Law Attorneys Can Help Your Family?
We routinely assist our clients in a variety of ways including:
- Last Will and Testament
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trust, Irrevocable Grantor Trusts and Irrevocable Pure Grantor Trusts
- Miller Trusts
- Elder Law Planning, Medicaid Planning and Asset Planning
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Medicaid Spend Down Analysis
- Special Needs Trusts for Disabled Children and Adults
- Living Wills and Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Assistance with the Medicaid Application and Attending Medicaid Application Hearings
Please take a look at our valuable book on Medicaid Planning titled The Complete Ohio Elder Law and Medicaid Planning Guide. You can get a free copy by filling out the form below. We hope the information will help you along your journey of answering your Ohio Elder Law and Medicaid Planning questions.