Probate & Trust Administration
Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt’s Probate and Trust Administration Attorneys Are Here to Help You During Your Time of Need
You’ve heard the stories before. Maybe you have gone through the process yourself, or perhaps you have friends who have gone through the process and heard their stories, or maybe you have parents who are getting on in years and you are wondering what is going to happen when they pass away.
Whatever your situation may be, there is no amount of planning in the world that can prepare you for the emotional toll that you will experience when a loved one passes away. Not only do you experience the wide range of emotions and heartache immediately following a loved one’s death, but you also have to deal with all the legal aspects, tax bills, final bills, medical bills, funeral costs, and all the other administrative matters that you will have to deal with and be required to complete when a loved one passes away.
We routinely represent clients in the greater Cincinnati area and throughout all of Ohio in the following matters:
Please take a look at our valuable book on Probate and Trust Administration titled What To Do When a Loved One Dies. You can get a free copy by filling out the form below. We hope the information will help you along your journey of settling your loved one’s estate during this difficult time.
- Probate Administration
- Executors in Probate Court
- Beneficiaries in Probate Court
- Inventory and Valuing Estate Assets
- Identifying and Notifying Creditors
- Identifying Beneficiaries
- Trustees in Trust Administration
- Funding Trust Assets
- Filing Estate Tax Returns and Final Income Tax Returns
- Closing Business Entities and Selling Businesses Following Death
- Distributing Assets
- Resolving Creditor Liens and Medicaid Liens
- Pursuing and Defending Probate Litigation including Will Contests and Trust Contests
- Closing Down Irrevocable Trusts and Transferring Trust Assets