Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt, LPA, is one of the premier real estate firms in the Midwest. We are a small AV-rated Cincinnati firm with a great client base.
Estate Planning and Probate Paralegal
Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt is seeking an Estate Planning and Probate Paralegal for our downtown Cincinnati office. The position offers competitive salary, benefits, and friendly working environment.
Successful candidates must be able to assist with all aspects of probate, estate planning, and tax matters. Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently is a must.
Candidates with an accounting background, experience with Microsoft Excel, and a notary license are preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to detail, high degree of professionalism, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Preparation of probate pleadings including petitions, inventories, final accountings, and various other pleadings included in the probate administration process. Communicating with and securing documents regarding estate assets from clients, financial advisors, financial institutions, and insurance companies.
- Experience with ABACUS software.
- Performing court runs to various courts to file probate pleadings, file other legal pleadings, and recording real estate documents with county recorders’ offices.
- Preparation of estate planning documents including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced healthcare directives.
- Speaking with clients on a daily basis, managing attorneys’ calendar, drafting letters to clients, and drafting annual corporate minutes.