Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt, LPA, is one of the premier real estate firms in the Midwest. We are a small AV-rated Cincinnati firm with a great client base.
We are looking for a friendly, detail-oriented person to manage our front desk, greeting visitors and answering phone calls.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Ordering and stocking office supplies
- Managing building and maintenance requests
- Sorting and delivering mail
- Handling monthly billing expenses
Supporting the office staff, as needed
Our law firm and affiliated title agency are seeking an attorney to work on real estate/business and title insurance transactions. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience is required. A background in commercial title insurance, abstract, title closing and policy, and recording/escrow is preferred.
Our firm’s real estate practice encompasses all areas of real estate law, including but not limited to:
- Administrative law
- Zoning and planning
- Construction and development contracts
- Legislative issues/governmental affairs
- Mechanics’ liens
- Real estate financing and commercial loan services
- Sales acquisitions and leasing
We also offer attractive benefits and competitive compensation.
We are looking for an experienced legal secretary to work in the Real Estate department of our downtown Cincinnati office.
- Experienced legal secretary with real estate experience, and corporate, probate and estate planning experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, strong organizational and communication skills, and excellent grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of SoftPro for title agency
- Strong work ethic, good multitasker, flexible, willing to learn and comfortable working in a small office with a fast-paced environment.
Duties may include transcription of dictation using a Philips digital system, creation and editing of legal documents, assistance in handling the phones and other office duties as assigned.
We offer a good working environment, 401(k) health insurance, paid holidays, vacation time and sick time