Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt’s Estate Planning Attorneys Are Here to Help You Leave a Lasting Legacy
You’ve heard it before. You need to get your affairs in order. You are married, you have children and you have assets, all of which you want to protect. It is impossible to know the future nor is it possible to know when we will pass away. Dividing up an estate after a loved one passes away when there is inappropriate planning, incomplete planning, or worse, no planning, can be one of the most overwhelming experiences of a person’s life.
The Ohio estate planning attorneys of Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt understand the law and have years of expertise in implementing proven strategies that can ensure a smooth transition of your assets to the next generations, as well as ensure that those assets are protected for your loved ones and future generations.
Let Our Ohio Attorneys Make the Process Easier
We routinely assist our clients with:
- Last Will and Testaments
- Testamentary Trusts
- Guardianship Nominations for Minor Children
- Emergency Guardianship Nominations for Minor Children
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney and Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Intentional Defective Grantor Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residences Trusts
- Irrevocable Asset Protection Trusts
- Ohio Legacy Trusts
- Charitable Trusts and Charitable Foundations
- Trust Income Tax Returns
- Intentionally Pure Grantor Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Please take a look at our valuable books on Estate Planning found below. You can get a free copy by filling out the form below. We hope the information will help you along your journey to providing a lasting legacy for your family and loved ones.